Arlo Support by Experts
Arlo security cameras can be considered the safest device when it comes to security. Users have the option to install it at office, home, and other locations to track all their activities and for keeping an eye on each and every moment through your mobile and other devices. In addition, it assists users in tracking and sending all the data to their systems and allows them to get information in relation to everything happening around their premises. It has an amazing feature that comes in the form of automatic light that focuses on an object. The Arlo camera system is able to track all the movements of an object, which users can see when they are out of town or at work. Some popular models of Arlo security cameras include Arlo Pro 3 floodlight camera, Arlo Pro 2 camera, Arlo Pro 4, Arlo Go, and Arlo Ultra 2.
In this troubleshooting guide, we are going to analyze and discuss the features and characteristics of Arlo security cameras, as well as their common problems. Arlo cameras are known to have certain key features like night vision, waterproof screening, motion detection, etc. Also, they have been supported by a top-rated application, which also helps in getting information about outside activities. Arlo camera system is completely wireless and has been developed to be used as a DIY concept. One of the great things about Arlo essential spotlight camera is that the entire process takes just an hour for installation. They are known for keeping track of activities on devices like smartphones and computers. Therefore, you can rest assured about the security of your premises. Users can configure a WiFi router with the Arlo surveillance cameras. Also, they can transfer data from cameras to the computer irrespective of the fact that it is running Mac OS or Windows or Mac OS.
However, even though Arlo surveillance cameras come with advanced features, there exist a range of technical glitches that can develop problems in their operation. Thus, we have developed this supporting article to help you configure your Arlo wireless cameras and resolve related issues. Take the help of troubleshooting steps to eliminate all your concerns and enjoy error-free safety and security.
Features of Arlo Security System
Due to busy life, people are not aware of the activities happening around us. It can cause a lot of issues and can cost them a lot. There is nothing to worry about as the Arlo security system has now taken the place of naked eyes. Also, you can set up the camera in your office or house. You have the option to monitor from anywhere in the world. You can easily get Arlo wireless camera from nearby stores if you want to get top-notch security. Following are some popular features of the system:
- Offers HD quality vision due to which you can see the location clearly.
- 100% wire-free device
- Known for providing cloud storage up to 1 GB.
- Has the ability to move in all directions.
- Is a night-vision security camera.
Following are key features of cameras due to which you can consider buying them. Additional features have been mentioned below:
- Arlo E911 Smart features: The company offers a valuable feature for emergency phone calls. Also, you can contact the nearest dispatcher in cases of emergency. In addition, the camera comes with the app e911, which can connect you with the nearest dispatcher in the case of address identification.
- Human detection: Arlo Pro 3 floodlight camera has the capability to discover all motions occurring near the camera. For example, fan movement, toy movement, etc. Also, the system is going to alert you when there is any human intrusion.
- Cloud activity zone: With the help of its application, users have the ability to personalize the activity. Arlo Pro 2 camera offers the app with the help of which you can get a notification if there is a movement recorded in a selected zone. Also, it offers an option to reduce unwanted notifications and records.
- Rich notification: There is a rich notification app that can be used to show your snapshots and live streams directly on the lock screen of the smartphone. Thus, you do not have to log in to your Arlo account every time you want to check the recording status.
How to Setup the Arlo Home Security Camera
The status and need for Arlo home security cameras are increasing day by day. It is mainly due to the increasing cases of security breaches. Arlo Pro 4 is among the top-rated security systems across the world. With the help of this wireless camera, you can keep a watch on your setting from wherever you want to. For this purpose, you have to understand the setup procedure of the security camera. This section of the guide has delivered the setup and installation process with the help of troubleshooting steps. These steps can be used for the Arlo base station and Arlo Pro base station.
- Firstly, hold and move the battery box lock. It is going to open.
- Then, extend the battery door by sliding it.
- Insert the batteries in the Arlo security camera.
- Then, close the battery door.
- Place the camera on the base station.
- Hit the sync button on the camera for two seconds.
- On syncing, the device will show green color.
- Hit the sync button for two seconds.
- Release the button.
- The color will change to blue. In case this does not happen, try again until it shows the blue color.
- When the camera LED turns solid green, the sync process is finished.
- These steps are the same for other cameras like the Arlo Go camera, Arlo Ultra 2, etc.
In the setup procedure, syncing the Arlo security camera system has a significant role. It shows whether the camera is ready to be accessed or not.
How to Arlo account Sign-in
Arlo essential spotlight camera has been popular among users as it is more affordable than other home security cameras of Arlo. In addition, it is highly simple to use and offers completely HD footage, which is in color and clear during both night and day. It is mainly because of the built-in spotlight. The battery of the Arlo essential spotlight camera is not removable.
Arlo cameras are amongst the finest security cameras that offer a great security cover for your place. For controlling and monitoring the Arlo security camera, users are required to make an account. In addition, they have the option to monitor their Arlo cameras from any device. The following guide shows how to make an Arlo account:
- Firstly, you need to download the Arlo application.
- Open the application and select the option of ‘new to Arlo’.
- Input your email ID and then create a password which is easy to remember.
- After creating it, hit the ‘Next’ option.
- Verify the email ID if asked.
- On verification, you can create the Arlo account conveniently.
- There is another method to register for the system. Input this URL on any web browser- http://Arlo.netgear.com/.
Users can configure their Arlo smart cameras at any time with the help of the Arlo app. In addition, you must know that the Arlo camera app comes in two modes. The first one is an armed mode, while the second is known as the unarmed mode. The function of these modes is to help detect the object in front of the camera using a sensor. Whenever there is a movement, they are activated automatically. However, due to a technical issue, the camera may not sense the movements. It could happen due to some issue with the sensing feature of the camera.
How to manage Arlo app notification
Arlo spotlight camera is an affordable security system. It is also preferred as the Arlo application is easy to use. Arlo spotlight camera sends alerts to the phone as soon as it detects movements. The users can log in to their accounts and check the situation in real-time. This part will have an overview of how you can turn off or on the Arlo app notification. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Arlo application
- You can also sign in to the Arlo account by visiting my.arlo.com.
- Then, go to Mode and then camera or base station name.
- Hit the pencil icon, which is below the rules section.
- Go to email alerts and then turn them off or on.
- Save the changes.
Know about Setting up Arlo Smart Cloud Activity Zone
Arlo outdoor cameras have been the best in the business. Arlo Pro 4 XL is among the best outdoor cameras. It has a competitive subscription service, dependable design, and valuable features. Arlo outdoor cameras are known for their all-around performance and versatility. To get details in relation to this topic, have a look at the following steps:
- Firstly, open the Arlo application to sign in to your account
- Alternatively, you can log in at my.arlo.com.
- Go to Settings and then My device.
- Choose the camera for which the activity zone has to be created.
- Hit Activity zone. If you are on the web browser, choose the video settings.
- To create a new zone, hit the + icon.
- Choose a preferred zone
- Hit the delete option to delete a zone on the Arlo application.
- You also have the option to resize the zone by dragging the corner of the zone.
- To re-position the zone, users have to resize the zone.
- You can also customize the zone name by clicking on the pencil icon. This icon is along the zone name.
- Set a name for the zone.
- The last step is to hit Save so that all your settings are saved.
We have attempted to provide the points to understand the process to set up the Arlo smart cloud activity zone with our best attempt. Follow these steps and you will not have to search for help anywhere else.
Official Arlo Phone Number
In case you are not able to resolve your issues through this guide, you have the option to contact the official Arlo phone number for expert help. We have used Internet research to find the Arlo customer service number. You can use it to talk to the experts who are trained in resolving all camera issues. However, you must note that these number can be modified anytime by the manufacturer. We are not accountable for the Arlo customer service number. Make sure you check the authenticity and availability of the number before calling it.
|Arlo phone support number||1 833 290 9488|
All about setting a schedule for a camera
One of the most popular Arlo outdoor cameras is Arlo Floodlight camera. Arlo Floodlight camera is similar to the Arlo Pro 3 camera. However, it does not need the base station and its lighting is more powerful. In addition, you can schedule the activation and the deactivation of Arlo cameras. This scheduling is possible for a complete week. The camera will automatically shut down after the scheduled time. Thus, you can prevent unnecessary recording. You can schedule the camera to be off when you are at the location as no major need is observed. Following are the steps to set a schedule:
- Firstly, open the Arlo application
- You can also log in to your account by opening my.arlo.com.
- Hit Mode.
- Select the device that requires to be configured.
- Choose the schedule.
- Hit the pencil icon
- Or click on > next to Schedule..
- Hit the add option.
- Set the new schedule in days and times.
- Hit Done.
Resolving Log in Issues >> Fix Arlo Security Camera System
- If you are accessing the wrong email address that is the username, you will not be able to log in to your account. Input the correct email address in the field of username. It must be the same email ID that was used when you created the account.
- Ensure you are not inputting the wrong password. If you forget the password and input the wrong one multiple times, your account can get blocked. Reset the password with the help of the official site.
- The Arlo site may not be compatible with the browser. The official site is compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Google Chrome
- Clear the internet cache and cookies. It can be done by accessing the browser settings.
- The browsing session can get corrupted. Therefore, you are recommended to close the browser completely and reopen it.
Arlo Support from Us
Arlo wireless security cameras are popular for being the most secure system across the world. Users prefer Arlo essential cameras as they are easy to set up and use. Most of the time, you will not face any major issues with its products. But as it is an electronic device, it is prone to technical issues. For this reason, this guide has been created. Get the solutions to your Arlo problems and enjoy a secure world. If you are not able to resolve the issue through this guide, you can contact the number placed on this web page. An independent third-party Arlo support executive will talk to you and fix all your concerns. Feel free to contact the number and communicate your issues.