Pogo Flash Problems? >> Solution By Experts
As pogo games run in the web browser where its functioning depends on the configuration of users personal system, browser version and software (Java and flash). Hence, if either of these requirements for playing pogo games is not fulfilled then users might observe pogo not loading, slow loading or games get crashed in between. Sometimes, the browser installed in a personal system of the user does not support few websites, which causes pogo not loading kind of problems and distracts users from playing the pogo games. The users can go through the methods provided below to resolve the issue. If they face any trouble, they can use the toll-free mentioned on the website to get the necessary help. The toll-free will help them to connect with an independent third-party Pogo service provider available at that time. The users are requested to take a look at the terms and conditions of this website before using the toll-free number.
Troubleshooting for Pogo Games not Loading Issue
In order to resolve the problems like pogo not loading, users can follow these steps and resolve within a couple of minutes.
Refresh or restart the system
This is the Initial and easiest way to fixing the pogo games not loading issue. Whenever the pogo games not loading kind of issues occurs while playing the pogo games, users should try to refresh the window screen by pressing F5 key on your keyboard or by using a mouse. This action will force the gaming system to delete the cache memory that will help gamers to play pogo games smoothly. Still, if the pogo games are not loading issue do not get resolved, then it is advised to users to reboot their system, which will solve the issue.
Clear the cache
Sometimes it might be possible that the cache memory of gaming system is not cleared for a long time, which might be creating pogo games not loading issues for gamers. Hence, there is a need to clear the browser cache, which will resolve the pogo games not loading problems for the pogo gamers. Here are some of the steps that need to be followed by users:
For Windows ten users:
- Press the key on your keyboard “windows key + r,” which will open a dialogue box.
- Type “%temp%” in the dialogue box and then press the “shift key + delete key.” It will delete all the temporary files and caches memory of the system.
For other windows (7, 8, XP) users:
- Open the setting of the browser, which is located on the top-right. Click on the “History” option or by pressing “Ctrl + H” users can directly reach the history option.
- Click on the clear history option
- A list of the checkbox will appear along with the history; one such box is named cache. Click on it.
- Click on the delete button
Cache memory can be deleted by following these methods. Now users are requested to close the browser and reboot their system, which will offer a fresh webpage for gaming. Now, users can open the game they want to play and check whether the game is Java-based or flash based. In both the cases, users are requested to delete the cache memory of both types of games. Sometimes, users face pogo flash games not loading problems that mainly arise in flash-based pogo games. Hence, users need to clear the cache memory of their Java-based game to ensure that pogo flash problems do not rise further. In case, users are still facing pogo games not loading kind of issues then they are requested to follow the below mentioned steps.
Try another browser:
If the above method does not work to resolve the pogo not loading problems, then it might be possible that there is a Browser issue, Flash player or java issue. Hence, to resolve the pogo not loading kind of problem users are required to change their browser.
Get a new version of Java:
It might be possible that there is no fault in users’ internet browser but pogo not loading error still existing. In this case, it might be an error in the JAVA software that users are using. In this condition, there might be the possibility of pogo games flash error, which can be resolved by following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, remove the old version of Java.
- Press “windows key + r,” which will open a dialogue box. Now, write “appwiz.cpl” in the dialog box.
- Uninstall the old version of Java from there.
- Download the latest version of Java from the official website of Java https://www.java.com/en/.
- Install the software.
- Restart your browser to enable the new Java.
Pogo Flash Games Not Loading
Most of the pogo games are designed and developed in flash platforms. Thus, it is obvious that users might face various pogo games flash error due to which pogo flash games are not working like situation arises. A few of the gamers are able to resolve pogo games flash error while for some, this problem becomes a new one due to which they are not able to solve such problems. In such situations they either they require online assistance of technical support or step-wise process to resolve pogo games flash error.
Most of the users are not able to play several games in pogo.com because sometimes pogo games flash error restricts them from starting the game. Pogo flash games not loading error majorly occurs when the Flash driver of the user’s personal system is out of date. Here, we are going to present some significant steps that will be highly helpful for gamers to troubleshoot and fix the issues that are causing pogo flash problems.
Step 1: First of all, users are recommended to make sure that pogo games are running on Flash player then continue the second step.
Step 2: Install or update Flash Driver
If users are facing pogo flash problems, they need to ensure that the Flash player with the latest update is installed on their gaming system. In case, users have not installed the latest update of Flash player then they are required to download it from the official website of Adobe. Now, if the pogo flash problems persist then there might be some other issue, which is mentioned in the other step.
Step 3: Enable flash player for browser
Even now the pogo flash games not loading properly and showing pogo flash problems, then users need to make sure that flash player is enabled in their computer browser.
Step 4: Installation issues
Sometimes users have installed the latest update of flash player on their personal computer even though the pogo flash problems are experienced. In such case, it might be possible that Flash player did not get installed successfully. Hence, it is recommended that users uninstall and delete all the previous temporary files of flash player and then try to download again from the official website of Adobe. If users are still facing pogo flash games not loading issues again, then they need to proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Still having issues?
Most of the times, users perform the step mentioned above appropriately still the pogo flash games, not working problems persist. In this case, it might be the flash-based memory issue, which is consistently showing pogo games flash error. In order to resolve pogo games flash error, users are recommended to adjust their Global Storage Setting and Flash Player Storage.
If everything has been performed appropriately, that is mentioned before and still pogo flash games not loading then there might be Flash-based memory issues. To fix this, you can adjust your Global Storage Setting, and your Flash Player Storage, which can be performed by below mentioned steps:
Steps 1: Go to the Adobe Flash Player and proceed to the Global storage setting panel. Make sure that the box of Global Storage Setting panel is checked.
Step 2: Click on the slider bar and move it to the right side.
Step 3: Users do not have to worry about manually changes the setting. The tool automatically saves the changes.
Step 4: Clear your flash player storage
- Go to Website Storage Setting Panel and the box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
- Click on “Delete all sites.”
- Once all sites are deleted, restart the browser and play the pogo games.
If still the pogo not loading issue is occurring, then users are advised to redefine their screen resolution.
Still Facing Issues? Try some other steps to Resolve Pogo Games Flash Error Problem
Certain Pogo games are made on Flash platform. It is a very common problem that the users have reported while playing Pogo Flash games that pogo not loading and they get pogo games flash error or other pogo flash problems. The process is shown below to solve the problem of pogo not loading or pogo games not loading. You can follow the steps and get the solution to pogo flash problems that is pogo not loading or pogo flash games not loading.
First of all ensure that the game that you are facing trouble with runs on flash by visiting the link, http://www.pogo.com/category/allgames.do?filters=flash. Once confirmed, follow the below mentioned steps to solve pogo flash problems:
- Check that flash is installed on your computer or not by visiting this link, https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- If it is not installed download the flash from Adobe’s website otherwise go to step 3, https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Now, enable Flash Player for your browser:
For enabling flash in Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- Open the pogo game landing page and Go to Tools menu, in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Go to Manage Add-ons.
- Select and Enable Shockwave Flash Object.
- Close this window.
For enabling flash in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
- Go to … icon and Click Settings.
- Go down to the Advanced Settings section and Select the View advanced settings button.
- Locate and enable the Use Adobe Flash Player
- Restart the browser
For enabling flash in Firefox
- Open Firefox browser.
- Click Tools and select Add-ons or alternatively, click the Menu icon (three stacked lines) and select Add-ons.
- Find Shockwave Flash and make sure it is set to Always Activate.
- Restart the browser.
For enabling flash in Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Type chrome://plugins in the address bar and hit enter.
- Find Adobe Flash Player and make sure it is enabled and Always allowed to run is checked.
- Restart the browser.
For enabling flash in Safari
- Open Safari.
- Go to Preferences and select the Security tab.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Restart the browser
By following the processes shown above, the customers can easily resolve the pogo flash problems such as pogo flash games not loading or pogo games not loading. In case the customers need more help regarding pogo flash games not loading or pogo games not loading problem, then they can contact us. We will connect them to the available independent third-party service provider that provides you help and support regarding pogo flash games not loading problem and pogo games not loading problem.
If download and installation of flash are unsuccessful, uninstall Flash Player and then try your download again.
For uninstalling Flash in Windows:
- Download the uninstaller for Flash Player from https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
- Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash
- Run the uninstaller
For uninstalling Flash on Mac:
- Determine your Mac OS version
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Choose About This Mac.
- The Mac OS version appears in the About This Mac dialog.
- Run the uninstaller applicable to your Mac OS version
Still, users confronting Pogo Games not Loading problem
Due to screen resolutions, sometimes users face pogo flash games not loading kind of problems that resist them from playing pogo games. Majorly, pogo not loading problem arises with the old version of a computer that has very low configurations. An ideal resolution of the pogo games is 1024×768 and 1152×864. By setting this resolution of the computer screen users will never face pogo, not loading kind of problems due to resolution issue.
After Uninstalling Flash player follow the steps to download and enable the flash player in the browser as mentioned in the pogo games flash error article to resolve pogo not loading due to pogo flash problems.
The whole process mentioned above shows the installation and uninstallation of flash player on your system. Installing the flash player will remove the issue of pogo not loading or pogo games not loading. If you need more information, then contact us, and we will connect you to the available independent third-party service provider that provides you more information and the solution to pogo flash games not loading.